March Challenge Day 6 : Favorite Color

Color. Color. Color.

When talk about colors, I get stuck, mesmerized and didn't know what to think.
If you ask me to choose what colors do I like. Man, I cannot answer that. I am into all of it. Like literally. Colors is all I'm playing all this while for my works.


By Frank H. Mahnke
Color is an integral element of our world, not just in the natural environment but also in the man-made architectural environment. Color always played a role in the human evolutionary process. The environment and its colors are perceived, and the brain processes and judges what it perceives on an objective and subjective basis. Psychological influence, communication, information, and effects on the psyche are aspects of our perceptual judgment processes. Hence, the goals of color design in an architectural space are not relegated to decoration alone.


If people see me, they might say my only color is black. Well, to be fair, black is easy to match with anything. hehe


If other than black. Then you can say my colors will be , plum, amethyst, wine, magenta, rose and hunter




My clothing usually red wine, blue, black, purple
Pants usually black or dark gray
Lipstick? Plum or amethyst. Yes I wear dark lipstick. Mun terang macam merah ya i feel like I am not myself. But I do wear it sometimes though and add on with plum. hehe

I can't choose. Please don't make me choose just one.









No comments:

Powered by Blogger.